It seems that everywhere we look on campus there is construction or changes taking place; and Dining is no different. This semester, with the help of student feedback and suggestions, we have made some changes and additions to better accommodate our campus community. Some changes this semester at Sbisa include:
- Extended and continuous hours: now open Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 9:00 pm and Saturday – Sunday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Stir-fry and rice and noodle bowls are now being offered in the World Cuisine area. With a variety of selections, if something is not offered on the day you are there just ask - someone can always make it for you fresh in five minutes!
- Ags' Diner has an extensive menu of made to order burgers and hot dogs and has new additions being added like veggie and turkey burgers and falafel sandwiches.
- Enjoy hand scooped Blue Bell ice cream along with some of your favorite recipes from the MSC Café that are now being served on the menu!
- In the next few weeks a Mexican grill concept will open where the cooked-to-order area currently is. They will serve freshly grilled chicken and steak on tacos or in burritos.
- Also coming soon - made to order pasta in the Sarginos’ area. This is a great option if you are looking for a custom vegetarian option or a healthier meal choice.
Do you have a suggestion for dining on campus? We love hear feedback and you can send us your comments, suggestions or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy dining and Gig’Em!